The use of video contributes to effective training of employees. It helps save time and resources, while strengthening people’s learning ability. Use coporate video as part of digital learning for courses, onboarding or employee training.
Due to today’s digital development, video and digital learning is the future for all businesses. This is especially in regards to employee training and courses, but also when it comes to business updates, conferences, seminars, sales meetings, department meetings and more. Businesses with a digital strategy including coporate video are well-equipped for the future labor market. Digital learning methods have become a central part of the labor market nowadays. Moreover, digital learning and video are an integrated part of the working process for students, and they will bring their digital learning habits onwards into their future workplace. The use of video is important for a business now and in the years to come.
Why coporate video?
Small, medium-sized businesses and large enterprises can benefit from using video solutions for training and onboarding of employees, as:
- It is 75% more likely that an employee will watch a video instead of reading a document, e-mail or an online article – Forrester Research
- 90% of all information captured by your brain is visual, and visual information is picked up 60.000 times faster in our brain than text – Forrester & Visual Training Alliance
- 7 days after a seminar, the average employee has forgotten 65% of the material covered. This number rises to 90% after 6 months. Studies have shown that by adding video you increase people’s ability to remember concepts and details – SAVO Group
- Presentations, which includes video, are 9% more effective than a text alone if you test people’s ability to comprehend right away. This number increases over time to 83%, when the test is repeated later on – Rusted and Coltheart
- Businesses can save between 50% and 70% by replacing education-based courses with digital learning – IOMA
- Online learning creates a positive ROI within a year. If a company is spread across many locations, implementing online learning programmes can be a good business approach – Forrester Research
- Knowledge retention increases by 25 – 60% with digital learning — WR Hambrecht
Read more in the article: 50 Facts, Stats, and Trends About Streaming Video at Work