Video in organization
Video is an effective tool to reach out to the whole organization. Today, video is used in increasingly and wider extent and it is one of the most sought out media. We are actually leaning more and more towards video instead of text, when we have to find information on the internet, share knowledge or something else. The use of video within organizations increases the productivity and is independent of time and place. Long introductions which cost both time and resources are nowadays going to be replaced by video. What should you consider when investing in a video platform? An organization which decides to invest in a VCM solution (Video Content Management) must take a look at the following factors, when the decision about which solution you are going to choose, has to be made:
1. A quick, user friendly and effective search engine, where you have the opportunity to search for tags, certain words are either to find as subtitle or speech (speak searching).
2. Administration (here the opportunity to share publically or privately).
3. Security (data security against loss of data).
4. Option to create a library (tags and metadata).
5. The video clips can be played both from PC, smartphones and tablets.
6. All recordings can be archived on both a local server or in the clouds.
7. Download or upload the clips from the server
8. Option to administer the user’s access to the recordings.
9. Editing of the clips in the actual program or app.
10. Supporting of different video formats.
11. Analyzing tools (including the option to see how many views there are per clip).
Fill out the contact form below, and we will contact you.Klik her for at prøve Panopto